While they might be going extinct, there are a few bookstores that are just too beautiful to be forgotten. They’re spectacular in design, rich in history, and marvelous in all that is to be discovered! The convenience of Amazon and nooks are nice but these bookstores are worth leaving the country for. Take a gander at the worlds most grandiose bookstores and all the wonderful labyrinths they hold.
1. El Ateneo in Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. Selexyz Bookstore in Maastricht, Holland
3. Barts Books in Ojai, California, USA
4. Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
5. Barter Books in Alnwick, United Kingdom