In honor of our newest office mate arriving at Pura Vida recently, this post is all about man’s best friend. From the accessories that your dog just NEEDS to a healthy recipe you can whip up for them, we’ve got you covered. Oh and you get to meet Guppie too!
Baby’s 1st Photos
Your dog should obviously be the most stylish pup on the block, so in order to ensure this here are some accessories that should do the trick.
1. These beach inspired dog toys (Harry Barker)
2. This ombre collar / leash set (Found My Animal)
3. This fashionable dog carrier for the days you just can’t bear to leave them behind (Found My Animal)
4. This dog bed that won’t completely clash with your decorating style.
5. These swedish dog food canisters that actually look nothing like a dog food canister (Cloud7)
6. And this adorable french bulldog puppy pillow because why not? (Cloud7)
Your mouth waters everytime you pass by a bakery with tempting delectables in the window, so why should your pup not feel the same way? Give him a special (and healthy) treat every now and then, and watch him fall in love right before your eyes.
1/2 cup oats (optional if your dog is on a grain free diet, sub an extra 1/4 cup grain free flour)
3 cups whole wheat flour, brown rice flour, or gluten free flour
3 Tbsp of all natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In small bowl, stir together the flour, oats, and cinnamon
In a separate large bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter until combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
Pour onto a floured surface and roll dough out to 1/2 thick. Cut out using cookie cutter. The dough will be a little sticky, a dusting of flour for your hands and the rolling pin will help! Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
Place on cooling racks and let cool thoroughly. They will harden as they cool.