Sometimes we can get caught in the routine of our everyday lives and fall into a funk. When’s the last time you tried something for the first time? Here’s your reminder to do something new today (big or small!) and explore beyond your comfort zone — you’ll use a different part of your brain, slow down time and add some excitement to your life. Here are some ideas to get you started:
1) Learn how to knit.
2) Try a new workout at the gym.
3) Order a different drink from your coffee shop.
4) Try a new recipe on the weekend.
5) Buy a vegetable from the grocery store you’ve never eaten before.
6) Bike to work.
7) Get DIY crafty and make something with your hands.
8) Take a break from your technology and go shell hunting.
9) Eat vegetarian for a few days.
10) Start a mini garden in your backyard.
11) Volunteer for a few hours on weekends at your local animal shelter.
12) Spend time with your grandparents and ask them what it was like when they grew up.
13) Learn a new dance.
14) Make flower crowns with your BFF and have a photoshoot.
15) Eat with your opposite hand at dinner.
16) Visit the library and take out some books.
17) Explore a new part of your home town that you’ve never been before.
18) Organize a bracelet swap with your friends and freshen up your wrist wardrobe!
19) Enroll in lessons for a sport you’ve never tried before (swimming, tennis, surfing, volleyball)
20) Travel to a new place by researching it online.
So what are you waiting for? Here’s a great TED Talk called ‘Try Something New for 30 Days‘ to get you inspired!
>>> Shop our Track Bead Collection
Share this post if you’re gonna try something new this week!