Sure it’s always good to catch up with friends and family, but when’s the last time you checked in with yourself? It’s time to have a conversation with yourself to see how YOU are doing by asking these 10 questions:
1) How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2) If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
3) If not now, then when?
4) Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
5) Who do you love? What are you doing about it?
6) Do you celebrate the things you do have?
7) When was the last time you tried something new?
8) What is the difference between living and existing?
9) Time or Money?
10) If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
Borrowed from KratosGuide.com
Share this post with someone you love!