We can all have those bad days where we feel unmotivated and a little down on ourselves. Sometimes there are reasons behind it like stress from school, work or everyday life. Other times, we can’t exactly pinpoint the issue we just know we feel a tad off and need a pick-me-up! Well, we have a 5 step list that is sure to help cheer you up and get you back on your feet!
- Go grab a yummy coffee at your favorite coffee shop
- Eat a nice healthy and delicious meal
- Wear your favorite Pura Vida Bracelets stack
- Get outside
- Do something kind for someone else
First stop: coffee shop!
- Grab a coffee: I love iced chai lattes. They always make me feel better and give me that kickstart that I need. I suggest going to your favorite spot too. It’s familiar to you, so it feels homey and cozy.
2. Eat a nice healthy delicious meal: Eating well will make you feel good! So, pick something that will make your taste buds happy and your body happy! And we all know that having a good meal helps any mood.
3. Wear your fav Pura Vida Bracelets stack: look good, feel good! That’s our life motto.
4. Get outside: Fresh air can cure all. Trust us! Going near the ocean always helps me. All I need is a little vitamin sea! Or take a nice stroll around a local park. Anything to get you moving and outdoors.
5. Do something kind for someone else: Helping someone benefits us more than you think. You can walk away from a situation knowing you helped someone in need, which ultimately makes you feel good. It will change your whole mood around! Sometimes we get so caught up in our own emotions that it’s good to stop and think about others for a second to help give you a little perspective. Plus, you’ll never regret being kind.