Okay, we admit it: we’re addicted to jewelry. If you’re like us, you probably need to get organized too. We’ve got you covered with these 6 Clever DIYs to Organize Your Jewelry.
1) Use a sewing thread rack. More photos + instructions from One Good Thing.
2) Hooked and screwed! Check out this beautiful painted wooden jewelry organizer from Eye of Style.
3) Hang your jewelry on this decorative tree branch DIY made by My So Called Crafty Life.
4) For the true Pura Vida fan, display your entire collection of bracelets in a refurbished wooden box and some glass bottles.
5) Add some beach chic to your space with this DIY driftwood jewelry hanger from Lovely Indeed.
6) Decorate your bedroom with your bracelets! How cute and functional is this DIY bracelet holder from IHeartOrganizing?
Share this post if you’re addicted to jewelry!