Take some time to reflect back on your year and look forward to the next 365 days by setting a New Year’s Resolution that will actually improve your life. Here are 6 ideas to get you inspired to make 2016 your best year yet!
1) Focus on loving yourself and accepting your body for what it is. When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, say out loud ‘I love you’ to your reflection with a smile. It sounds so weird, but practice this every day for a year!
2) Work on improving your brain and read one new book every month. Mix it up with different themes like non-fiction, self-improvement, fiction, romance, biographies or even recipe books to get your brain training in full gear.
3) Unleash your inner artist and challenge your creativity. Promise to start a new way of expressing yourself each month like creative writing, painting, dance, sketching, design, photography, etc. There’s an artist in all of us!
4) Be the kindest person you know. Write this down on a sticky note and post it up somewhere you’ll see it every day. Work towards doing small deeds for strangers, loved ones and your community throughout the year. This could be volunteering for a few hours at the local shelter, mowing your neighbours lawn or babysitting without complaining.
5) Find your true happiness. If you think about how many years we get to live on this wonderful planet and the amount of time in that life we devote to making other’s happy, it’s kind of crazy. Why not make 2016 the year you devote entirely to finding your own true happiness? Take that trip you’ve always dreamed of, pursue that job you know you’re worthy of or tell that special someone you love them even if they have no idea who you are!
6) Live a simpler life. Instead of accumulating and keeping things throughout the year, concentrate on editing the things in your life that you no longer require. This could be in the form of toxic relationships, emotional baggage, clothes you don’t wear anymore, extra “luxuries” you could technically live without (TV, manicures, that pair of new shoes…)
Our year end SALE is here! 25% off everything with code NEWYEAR25 >> www.puravidabracelets.com
Share this post if you’re ready for 2016!