Whip up this make ahead Breakfast Berry Parfait the night before for the answer to your hectic fall schedule. Store in mason jars or releasable containers so you can grab and go in the morning! If only getting out of bed was this easy.
– 1 Cup Mixed fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries etc.)
– 2/3 Cup of your favorite yogurt
– 1/2 Cup of your favorite granola (We like Mamma Chia Vitality Granola)
– Honey (optional)
– Mason jars or releasable containers
1) Layer the ingredients in your mason jar in the following order: Granola, berries, yogurt. This way, the granola at the very bottom doesn’t get too soggy.
2) Drizzle the very top layer with some honey for extra sweetness.
3) Refrigerate overnight then enjoy when you need a morning pick me up on the go!
Did you miss it? We just gave you a sneak peek at our new style coming soon…
Until then, Shop our New Arrivals
Share this post if you always forget to eat breakfast!