Summer + drive-in movie night! Don’t let the summer end without going to the drive-in! Want to know how to prepare for the best drive-in movie date? Keep reading! Whether you are going with a few friends or your significant other, here are some items you don’t want to forget.
1) Blankets + pillows… a lot of them! Pile the blankets up to make your car more comfortable. Use the pillows as a back rest and for extra comfort. Save a blanket or two to cover up when the cool summer chill hits when the sun goes down.
2) A mini cooler to keep drinks/candy cold in the summer air.
3) PIZZA. It’s the perfect dinner to share before you head into the drive-in!
4) Treats! Bring your favorite candy along. Gummy bears + chocolate are always on our list!
5) Popcorn. Pop it before you head to the drive in. Use popcorn bags, a small ziplock, or a brown paper bag to share!
6) Something to drink. We picked up some Peace Tea! Don’t forget to pack a few waters to stay hydrated too.