Today we are bringing you this delicious new breakfast idea! Muffin meets French toast, French toast meets muffins! Say what?! These French toast muffins are sooooo delicious, you will want to make them time and time again!
1) Preheat oven to 350 2) In large bowl, use scissors to cube pieces of bread. Bread amount varies on how many muffin tins you need to fill.3) In a separate bowl or mason jar, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk with a fork.
4) Pour egg mixture into cubed bread bowl. Fold with a spatula, pour egg mixture a little at a time ensuring that all of the bread gets absorbed with liquid.
5) Using a spoon, divide bread mixture into muffin tins. Make sure they are compact.
6) Bake French toast muffins in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until tops are golden brown and insides are cooked throughout.
7) Allow cups to cool 5 minutes, serve with drizzled maple syrup on top.