With festival season approaching, we wanted to give you some inspiration for your home! Why not make a feather mobile? All you will need is a few supplies, and you will be able to create your own boho inspired room decor.
– 2 Wood Sticks (found from the good ol’ outdoors)
– String or yarn (earth tone color, or you can use fishing line)
– Feathers (can be found at your local craft store)
– Ribbon (Optional)
1) Gather all your supplies
2) Cross your two sticks into a ‘X’ and use your string to connect them together. Tie a knot to secure.
3) Use your string and ribbon and begin to tie onto the sticks, and then attaching a feather to the bottom of the string. Repeat this step until you are satisfied with the amount of feathers and ribbon you attach.
Check out our new Clutch’s HERE —>> USE CODE “CLUTCH20” for 20% off your online order!