We are feeling inspired with festival season right around the corner! Flower crowns aren’t just for music festivals though! Take some time to create one yourself. Whether it is just for fun, to do a photoshoot, or wear with a pretty dress. They are pretty easy to create. You can go simple or a bit more into detail. It’s up to you!
Fresh or Fake flowers (Local farmers market or craft store!)
1) Take the floral wire and make a circle around the crown of your head measuring it to fit a little loose.
2) Wrap your wire with floral tape
3) Take your fresh flowers or fake flowers and leave the steam about 2-3 inches length.
4) Start to form your greenery and flowers around the wire, and use the floral tape to wrap to the wire are you go. Continue all the way around, cutting any excess stems you do not wish to include.
5) Attach the two ends of the wire together to form your crown!
6) Wear your new crown, with your Pura vida gear, and snap a pic and send it to us!
Comment below which flower you will include!