Whoever isn’t a fan of Nutella is crazy. All of its yummy sweet and creamy goodness. So why not combine it with mini pancakes and yummy fruit!? SO MUCH YUM. These Mini Nutella Pancake Kabobs are perfect for a brunch party, or even a delicious dessert!
- Pancake mix
- Small jar Nutella®
- Pound of fresh strawberries, washed, stems removed, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Large firm bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- Wooden skewers
1) Prepare the pancake batter according to package directions and pour small dabs of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle for 1 -1/2 inch diameter pancakes (about 3/4 tablespoon of batter per mini pancake).
2) Cook the mini pancakes for about a minute on each side or until lightly browned.
3) Prepare and cut your fruit.
4) Spread some Nutella on each of the pancake bites and layer the ingredients onto the kabob sticks.
5) Serve and ENJOY the YUMMY GOODNESS!
Shop this look and so much more via —>> http://www.puravidabracelets.com