Write your roommates (or Mom) a sweet message before you head out and hang up this DIY Painted Chalkboard Sign.
– Paint Brush
– Acrylic Paint
– Wooden Sign (We got ours from the dollar store for $2!)
– Chalkboard Clear Multi-Surface Coating (We are using this one)
1) Protect your work surface with some scrap paper. Paint 2-3 thin layers of acrylic paint onto your wooden sign, leaving 15-20 minutes of drying time in between each coat.
2) Next, paint on one thin layer of chalkboard coating. Dry for 1 hour. Paint on a second thin layer and dry overnight.
3) Donezo! Time to get creative with some chalk.
>>> Shop the new Fall style pack Sun and Snow featured in this DIY
Share this post if you want to try this!