Transition into the new season with these 19 fall-themed date ideas so you and your boo can make memories and have fun:
1) Go on a hike to see the beautiful changing leaves.
2) Watch horror movies on a Netflix night in.
3) Rake leaves into giant piles then jump in them. Repeat.
4) Visit the pumpkin patch, pick out a pumpkin and carve it at home. Don’t forget to roast the seeds for a yummy snack!
5) Read books at your favorite coffee shop for the whole day.
6) Walk through the city and have a fall photoshoot together.
7) Go through each of your closets and donate stuff you don’t need anymore. Giving together is the best!
8) Take turns sketching and drawing each other’s faces. It sounds cheesy, but it’s actually really hilarious.
9) Brainstorm cute and equally awesome couple’s costumes for Halloween.
10) Take a weekend road trip to a new town you both have never been to before.
11) Pick apples from your local orchard or farm then bake them into an apple pie.
12) Football game anyone? Whether it be you actually throwing around a football, watching it on TV or heading to a live game together, you can’t have fall without a bit of football.
13) Go fall camping. Bring a tent, everything you need for smores and your coziest sweaters, socks and blankets.
14) Hop in the car and just drive around with your favorite playlist on repeat. Bonus points for a coffee pit-stop.
15) Cuddle on the couch the whole day and eat snacks. Yes, this is completely acceptable as a date.
16) After lots of couch time, you could then hit the gym together and take turns showing one another an exercise. Whip up some post-workout green smoothies for a sweet treat.
17) Go to a bookstore and read all of your favorite magazines together.
18) Go out for dinner except only order desserts. Instead of sitting across from each other, sit beside one another — way cozier.
19) Volunteer at your local food bank together.
Just like your boyfriend’s favorite t-shirt, we’ve got Pura Vida for your guy that you can wear too >> Shop Men’s Style Guide
Share this post if you like one of these date ideas!