Jewelry to clothes is like icing to cake – you can have one without the other, but together they’re so much better! Here are some fall fashion ideas to get you matching perfectly with your wardrobe. Click each outfit to shop the bracelets:
Kelsey Holder Photography
Share this post if you love fall fashion!
We love this time of year! New season, new school year and best of all, new wardrobe. Here’s some Back to School #ootd inspiration to get you ready for another great semester.
Featured Bracelets (top to bottom):
1) Burgundy Pack
2) Gold Beaded Black / Gold Feather Cream / Columbia Blue Braided / Solid Black
3) Green Pack
4) Waterfall Escape Platinum / Lilypad Braided / Georgia Peach Platinum / Gold Arrow Cream / Solid Mediterranean Green
5) Gold Track Bead Seafoam / Gold Hammered Wishbone Grey
Don’t forget to pair your back-to-school outfits with lots of confidence to complete your look! And of course, your Pura Vida Bracelets 🙂
Show us how you style your PV as you head back to school by posting a photo of your outfit and tagging @puravidabracelets #puravidabracelets.
Share this post if today is your first day back to school!
The days are getting longer, the temps are rising and there’s a sweet smell of freshness in the air. This could only mean one thing: Festival season has arrived! Mixing and matching your colors and patterns can be tough when it comes to your festival outfit, so here are our top tips for all you free-spirited boho chic desert gypsy wanderers:
1. Dare to be different. All eyes will be on you when you embrace your uniqueness. Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of mixing color, shape and pattern. Start with one main statement piece and then experiment with adding smaller items and accessories that compliment it.
2. Opposites attract. Mix bold prints with pretty florals or basic black with a neon-bright statement necklace. The beauty of dressing up for a festival is that anything goes, so have fun with it and wear it with confidence.
3. Experiment with color. Stay within the same color family (like lilac, pinks and purples) or coordinate with complimentary colours (blue/orange, red/green, purple/yellow). This is your chance to really stand out and be fearless with your hues. If all else fails, black never goes out of fashion (just be mindful if you’re going to be in the sun all day).
4. Keep it simple. If layering prints and patterns isn’t your thing, take the refined and classic route with a pair of distressed denim shorts, some worn-in Converse, a muscle tank and really play it up with some great accessories like Pura Vida Bracelets!
At the end of the day, it’s all about expressing yourself through what you wear and being comfortable and confident in your own skin. Your outfit doesn’t have to look perfectly coordinated or put together, but instead should reflect your personality. As long as you’re having fun with color, prints and shape, you’re doing it right!
Share this post if you want to go to a music festival this year!