1. Roll around in a big crunchy pile of leaves.
2. Daylight savings time! Remember to set your clocks one hour earlier.
3. Go to a pumpkin patch.
4. …and another…
5. …and another. Because this stuff only happens once a year. It’s the time to explore different pumpkin patches in your area. Many of them have games and other fun activities to enjoy.
6. Decorate your hand-picked pumpkins. Carving is so 2013. Now it’s all about paint or glitter or sequins. You name it, it’s been done.
7. Offer to rake up a neighbor’s leaves.
8. Enjoy a hot apple cider.
9. Knit an infinity scarf.
10. Bake an apple pie, or a knock-off version with a recipe from Dessert Now Dinner Later.
11. Get lost in a corn maze.
12. Clean out your closet. Donate to charity any clothes that are too snug.
13. Collect some leaves on a stroll through a park. Press and frame them with two pieces of glass.
14. Roast marshmallows over a bonfire in the woods.
15. Go on an afternoon hike.
16. Build a fort inside your bedroom and indulge in a movie marathon.
17. Stargaze on a rooftop.
18. Go thrift shopping for cozy warm sweaters.
19. Watch a fall sport – football, soccer, or volleyball.
20. Leave a little note with a gift somewhere.
21. Go for a bike ride.
22. Redecorate your bedroom.
23. Roast pumpkin seeds.
24. Concoct an au’ natural autumn air freshener. Boil orange peels, apple, cinnamon, cranberries, and vanilla.
25. Donate to a food drive.
26. Jot down 50 things you’re grateful for.
27. Eat too much turkey.
28. Binge-shop on Black Friday.
29. Brainstorm ways to eat leftover turkey. Turkey sandwich, turkey tortilla soup, turkey mac n’ cheese…the possibilities are endless.
30. Reflect back on the things you accomplished and enjoyed this month.