Time with friends is time well spent. Add in a new, exciting place you’ve never been before and get ready to up the fun factor on your friendship. Here are the benefits of traveling with friends:
1) Less expensive. Share a meal, a taxi, a hotel room, everything! Having a travel buddy can basically divide your trip costs in half.
2) Buddy system. There’s safety in numbers and when your best bud is around, you feel more comfortable in a foreign place. Also very convenient to have someone who you can trust to watch your stuff while you go to the bathroom!
3) No more selfies. Let’s be honest, if you don’t post pics while you’re on vacay, you’re not officially on vacay. No selfie sticks needed though when your trusted travel companion is around.
4) You’re never lonely. Long train rides and airport layovers are automatically more fun with a friend. Sitting beside a complete stranger on a cramped, sweaty and smelly bus may seem like fun in the movies, but it’s really not.
5) More FUN. If you think doing every day things like going to the mall or your local coffee shop with your bestie is fun, imagine the sort of shenanigans you can get into in a completely new country! ATV rides through Costa Rica, surf lessons in Hawaii, snorkelling in Bali, Full Moon Parties in Thailand, the fun never stops!
Share this post if you want to travel with your BFF!