1) Fishtail Braid — The fishtail braid looks elaborate, and can help your hair look great for those rushed mornings. Perfect for the days you don’t feel like pulling out the hot tools. It will also bring out your inner mermaid! Video tutorial HERE.
2) French Braid — Super classic. But can be styled so many different ways! Try half up, half down, or a full hair braid. Tutorial HERE.
3) Waterfall braid –This romantic braid has a whimsical feel with draping pieces that look complicated to achieve, but it really is pretty simple. Tutorial HERE.
4) Front Row Braid (Boho inspired) — Goes great with your bohemian inspired outfits! you can try parting your hair down the middle creating two side braids sweeping across your face. Two pigtails are back in style as well! Tutorial for the front row braid HERE.
5) Braided headband — Create your own headband with your hair! You will sweep your braid across the front crown of your head. Tutorial HERE.