Take a chance on you, just go for it — take a chance and run with it! Don’t worry about what people will say or think, if you like it, keep on enjoying it. If you sit around waiting for your chance to find you, it’ll pass you before you know it. Seize your day to its fullest potential and you’ll never have any regrets.
While they might be going extinct, there are a few bookstores that are just too beautiful to be forgotten. They’re spectacular in design, rich in history, and marvelous in all that is to be discovered! The convenience of Amazon and nooks are nice but these bookstores are worth leaving the country for. Take a gander at the worlds most grandiose bookstores and all the wonderful labyrinths they hold.
1. El Ateneo in Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. Selexyz Bookstore in Maastricht, Holland
3. Barts Books in Ojai, California, USA
4. Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
5. Barter Books in Alnwick, United Kingdom
Have you checked out our best sellers lately? Here’s a list of some of our favorite best sellers. Enjoy!
1. Beach Life– Perfect for all you beach lovers.
2. Yoga Girl Pack– A great accessory to your everyday yoga attire.
4. Born to be Wild– An awesome accessory for all those wild summer nights.
6. Black + White Pack– Hair ties that actually look good in your hair!
7. Pura Vida “Smells Good” Candle– For good vibes and down time at home.
8. Gold Anchor Blue– Sail away in style!
9. East Beach Waves iphone 5 Case– The perfect summer accessory for your phone.
10. Heather Grey Pura Vida Beanie– Keep warm and cozy on those chilly mornings.